Whenever you plan to start a new blog, and you are new to the blogging world, there are two things that take most of your time. The first one is picking the perfect domain name and the second one, selecting an appropriate theme which suits the niche of your blog.
If you have a food related blog and are still deciding on how it should look unique, I am going to make your life a bit simpler. Here is a theme which you will definitely want to have on your food related blog. FoodBlog Theme by Magazine3 is a premium WordPress magazine theme for Food Bloggers & Food Websites. Every element of this theme is quite well crafted which makes your site look very professional and you get maximum exposure to your content.
You can also use the FoodBlog premium theme for lifestyle or General blogging website. Talking of the SEO aspect of the theme, FoodBlog theme has got quite nice SEO and social media integration features that you would look in a premium theme. And, if you do not like the in-built SEO functionality, you can always install other SEO plugins like AIO SEO Plugin or SEO Plugin by Yoast.
Other features of the FoodBlog WP Theme:
- You can crops images smartly using native thumbnail option.
- Easy to use, fast loading and light on server.
- Full control on the image to show on homepage.
- Compatible with WordPress 3.0 Navigation feature.
- Featured slideshow.
- In-built SEO options that are necessary for users.
- Setup awesome WordPress Food related blog in a few minitues.
- 9 different advertisement placement areas with on/off option.
- Advertisement widget for sidebar to add anywhere in sidebar without adding title.