Just sign up using the subscription form below and start getting a great resource on WordPress consisting of wordpress tips, tutorials, themes and plugins. For FREE!
Selected a topic? Tick.
Started a brand new blog? Tick.
Getting insane amount of traffic? Tick.
If you have done all of the above, you might be looking at monetising your blog!
And when you just get started with blogging, Adsense proves to be an easy go-to option.
There are many other ways which you will explore down the road in the your blogging journey during the initial days, if you have decent amount of traffic, Adsense can get the money flowing in right away to keep you motivated towards blogging. 😉
You just need to add the Google Adsense code to your site and Google will start to show some ads which are suited to your niche and can attract visitors to click on them.
If you need help with how to create an Adsense ad code to add to your site, let me know and I can cover it in a separate post!
In this article, I am going to focus on a very simple way to manage adding multiple Adsense ads to your blog.
There are many wordpress themes that are Adsense optimised out-of-the-box and provide dedicated areas for just the ad codes to be inserted and the theme automatically shows the ads in those slots.
If your theme doesn’t support such slots or you need more control over where your ads are shown along with a ton of other options, you can make use of Ad Management plugin for WordPress.
One such plugin is QuickAdsense which makes your life so much easy when adding advertisements to your blog.
QuickAdsense Plugin for WordPress
Quick Adsense is an Ads management WordPress plugin that offers a very simple and easy way to insert Adsense or any other ad code into any area on your blog.
You can select for the advert to be shown above the post, below the post or randomly anywhere within a post.
The thing I personally like about QuickAdsense plugin is, it comes with a simple settings page and doesn’t confuse you with hundred of complicated options.
How to Use Quick Adsense?
Using this simple ads management plugin in WordPress is extremely simple!
Step 1. Install Quick Adsense WordPress plugin from here.
Step 2. Go to Settings Page and insert the ad codes into Ads sections (Ads 1, Ads 2…).
These ad codes can be added to the posts using a simple tag <!–Ads1–>, <!–Ads2–>… to the post body or you can also select the option for these to be shown as quicktags in ‘edit post’ page where you can add these tags very quickly.
And just to put the above instruction into context, this is how the Quick Adsense Settings page looks like:
Step 3. Save the changes and go to Posts section to write a new post or to edit an existing one.
From here, you can add these already assigned ad codes (Ads 1, Ads 2…) to your posts.
Similarly you can also add advert codes to your sidebar.
In addition to supporting Google Adsense ad code, Quick Adsense plugin can be used to manage ads from almost any other ad networks like BuySellAds, Chitika, Clicksor etc.
Over to You!
QuickAdsense is an insanely simple and easy way to display Adsense (and any other) ads on your blog. I hope this plugin will help you in managing advertisements more effectively on your site.
You can download it for free from the WordPress Plugin Library now or search for ‘Quick Adsense’ within your WordPress Dashboard.
I would love to hear from you if you decide to use it on your blog and find it useful.
If you don’t already have an adsense account, you can Sign up for one here to generate revenue from your blog.
Selected a topic? Tick. Started a brand new blog? Tick. Getting insane amount of traffic? Tick. If you have done all of the above, you might be looking at monetising your blog! And when you just get started with blogging, Adsense proves to be an easy go-to option. There are many other ways which you […] Read More
When you plan to start a blog or website on any niche, WordPress is the best option and the credit goes to hundred of thousands of WordPress Themes and Plugins available out there which make your life easier. In this post, I am going to write about a wonderful WordPress theme for Children related blog. So, if you plan to start a blog related to Children Art, Craft or any other creative niche, “Dreamy – Responsive Children WordPress Theme” is a good choice to kick-start your blog.
Dreamy has got the professional looks and also has got a nice colour theme using pastel colours which has been designed towards child school, child care, kindergartens, daycares, preschools. It can also be used for charity websites/NGOs who are working towards the betterment of children.
This is how it looks like!
Main Features of Dreamy WordPress Theme for Kids related blogs:
- Fully responsive design – Dreamy has a fully responsive design, with more devices come varying screen resolutions, definitions and orientations. This theme is optimised for iPad and iPhone and for all screen resolutions.
- Photoshop files included – Photoshop files are included in the theme package if you decide customize your theme design.
- Custom theme administration – You also have a theme admin where you can customize the theme. Dreamy has custom admin panel and shortcodes to facilitate your customization.
- Color skins – This theme comes with a few different colors skin which you can select and change instantly via theme administration.
- Shortcode generator – Shortcode generator built within Dreamy saves you a lot of time as it doesn’t require a lot of technical know-how. You can instead focus on other things like content and marketing.
- Google maps integrated – Easy way to add great-looking Google Map and your location to website contact page.
- Page templates included – Do what you want without touching other theme files. Each template can be applied to an individual page and give a look of portfolio, contact page or blog.
- Post Formats – The Post Formats feature provides a list of formats: aside, gallery, link, images, quote, video and audio.
- Documentation – This theme comes with great documentation to help you get started and properly use the theme.
Dreamy Responsive WordPress theme is available to buy at ThemeForest for $40 and is worth every penny.
When you plan to start a blog or website on any niche, WordPress is the best option and the credit goes to hundred of thousands of WordPress Themes and Plugins available out there which make your life easier. In this post, I am going to write about a wonderful WordPress theme for Children related blog. […] Read More
If you have been planning long to start an online course website and start selling the individual courses, you can now do it easily from within your WordPress using a simple WordPress Plugin. WooThemes – a leading WordPress themes and plugins provider – have released their latest wordpress plugin to teach and sell online courses from within WordPress – Sensei.
Sensei provides easy content creation facilities and with its ability to easily integrate WooCommerce (from WooThemes), creating an online courses website couldn’t have been easire and with Sensei, you can also easily sell your courses online.
Getting started with Sensei is as easy as installing a WordPress plugin. Once installed, you can easily create online courses from within WordPress using this LMS WordPress Plugin.
Sensei comes with the core features of a learning management system plugin and is also compatible with other plugins installed. In addition to other plugins, Sensei integrates perfectly with any well-coded theme.
If you plan to charge for your online courses using WP, you can install WooCommerce which will easily integrate with Sensei.
Below I have listed some of the main features which Sensei comes loaded with:
- Seamless WP integration – Sensei easily integrates with your WordPress installation. Sensei is powered by it’s own “Lessons” custom post type which makes it easy to manage your online courses site which is as easy as creating a Page or a Post. The plugin is designed around the intuitiveness of the WordPress user interface.
- Easy content creation – Using Sensei LMS Plugin, you can easily create courses, write lessons, then add quizzes to test your learners. You can also set up pre-requisites for both courses and lessons very easily.
- Quick user registration – Using Sensei user registration facilities, users can easily sign-up for a course. Once registered, your learners are given an access to a dashboard and can track their couse/lesson progress.
- Charge for courses – You can also integrate Sensei with eCommerce plugin (WooCommerce) and start charging for your courses. It’s as simple as setting up a product and linking it to a course.
- Sensei Theming – Sensei works out of the box with any well coded WordPress theme, so you don’t have to worry about your already purchased WordPress theme. All you have to focus on is great content for your Online Courses.
- Course analytics – Sensei provides good analytics and reporting facilities using which you get an overview of your content, grades, as well as the students who are registered with the site.
How do I buy Sensei
You can but Sensei WordPress plugin from WooThemes using this link (or one of the links given below).
Introductory offer: For a limited time only get Sensei with prices starting at
Buy Sensei using one of the options below:
- Single Site Licence ($79)
- Up to 5 Sites
- Unlimited Sites
What do you think about Sensei WordPress Plugin for Creating and Selling Online Courses? Do share in the comments section below.
If you have been planning long to start an online course website and start selling the individual courses, you can now do it easily from within your WordPress using a simple WordPress Plugin. WooThemes – a leading WordPress themes and plugins provider – have released their latest wordpress plugin to teach and sell online courses […] Read More
If you are a big fan of Pinterest, one of the youngest social networking site, we have found a WordPress Theme which you are simply going to love. This latest Pinterest inspired WordPress theme is called Pinboard and is developed by Themify.
As you would see on Pinterest desktop site, Pinboard features an auto stacking layout with infinite scroll. This means if you want your blog readers to have a seamless experience wherein they don’t have to keep clicking through pages, Pinboard is something which you are looking for.
If you are unfamilar with the term “infinite scroll”, this is similar to the behaviour you might have noticed on Twitter or Facebook where new posts are loaded automatically when you hit to the bottom of the page.
The stacking layout is perfectly responsive and works nicely on any resolution (desktop or mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android). You can check out Pinboard Demo now and try resizing your browser window to see how the layout adapts to the changing resolutions.
Pinterest Based WordPress Theme: Pinboard Main Features
- Responsive layout (view demo and resize browser window)
- Auto stacking layout (like Pinterest.com)
- Multiple Grid Layout Options
- Option to choose infinite scroll or numbered page navigation
- Lightbox gallery
- 3 post layout options (small, medium, and large grid)
- Custom welcome message
- Recent comment list with commenter avatar on homepage
- Custom header menu
- Optional RSS and search form
- Social media icons
- Choose up to 4 footer widget columns
- Custom footer text
- Animated back to top button
- 7 theme skins
- Coded with HTML5 & CSS3
- Child theme support
Pinboard is a great theme which is available for $39. You can grab this Pinterest based WordPress Theme now at a discounted price. Use the coupon code “pinboard“ to save 30% off this theme – valid only until Jun 29, 2012.
In my opinion, Pinboard is very well suited for your personal / portfolio blog as it would complement your art and creativity. Do check out this premium WordPress Theme and do let us know what you think about Pinboard.
If you are a big fan of Pinterest, one of the youngest social networking site, we have found a WordPress Theme which you are simply going to love. This latest Pinterest inspired WordPress theme is called Pinboard and is developed by Themify. As you would see on Pinterest desktop site, Pinboard features an auto stacking layout with infinite […] Read More
Whenever you plan to start a new blog, and you are new to the blogging world, there are two things that take most of your time. The first one is picking the perfect domain name and the second one, selecting an appropriate theme which suits the niche of your blog.
If you have a food related blog and are still deciding on how it should look unique, I am going to make your life a bit simpler. Here is a theme which you will definitely want to have on your food related blog. FoodBlog Theme by Magazine3 is a premium WordPress magazine theme for Food Bloggers & Food Websites. Every element of this theme is quite well crafted which makes your site look very professional and you get maximum exposure to your content.
You can also use the FoodBlog premium theme for lifestyle or General blogging website. Talking of the SEO aspect of the theme, FoodBlog theme has got quite nice SEO and social media integration features that you would look in a premium theme. And, if you do not like the in-built SEO functionality, you can always install other SEO plugins like AIO SEO Plugin or SEO Plugin by Yoast.
Other features of the FoodBlog WP Theme:
- You can crops images smartly using native thumbnail option.
- Easy to use, fast loading and light on server.
- Full control on the image to show on homepage.
- Compatible with WordPress 3.0 Navigation feature.
- Featured slideshow.
- In-built SEO options that are necessary for users.
- Setup awesome WordPress Food related blog in a few minitues.
- 9 different advertisement placement areas with on/off option.
- Advertisement widget for sidebar to add anywhere in sidebar without adding title.
Whenever you plan to start a new blog, and you are new to the blogging world, there are two things that take most of your time. The first one is picking the perfect domain name and the second one, selecting an appropriate theme which suits the niche of your blog. If you have a food […] Read More
Back in 2007, when I started my first blog on Blogger, I did not know blogging is such a big stream in itself. Every single day after that, I have been learning new things and each challenge and obstacle has been an experience which has made me improve each day.
I always wanted to share this experience of mine with YOU people as every single day has been great and learning curve has been great – WpSavers is where we will be sharing every nitty gritty information about WordPress and what I have learned so far, as a blogger and a webmaster.
WpSavers is for everyone who uses WordPress – you could be a professional full time blogger, part time blogger, or just a starter – brand new to WordPress and just fired up your blog for the first time and are just now getting used to publishing your first posts to your blog with WordPress.
If you are very new to blogging and not even know what this WordPress is, still no worries. We have a dedicated beginners section where we are going to post the very basic information about WordPress.
WordPress is a blogging tool – very easy to use – that anyone can use to set up a website and we, at WpSavers will make the process even simpler by saving your time and money while using WordPress.
We do this by sharing the best resources about WordPress Plugins, Themes and WP tips and tricks. Also, you will find more wordpress related information like wordpress tutorials, wordpress webhosting reviews.
In addition to providing the above mentioned useful WordPress resources, WordPress Savers will bring to you great discounts on all the services you need for your self hosted WordPress blog saving both your time and money while using WordPress.
Also, you will find more wordpress related resources like wordpress tutorials, wordpress webhosting reviews, and information on the best wordpress plugins and themes.
Follow WpSavers on Twitter: @WpSavers
Follow WpSavers Facebook Updates: WpSavers
Subscribe to Feed: WpSavers
Back in 2007, when I started my first blog on Blogger, I did not know blogging is such a big stream in itself. Every single day after that, I have been learning new things and each challenge and obstacle has been an experience which has made me improve each day. I always wanted to share […] Read More